Sunday, February 28, 2010

My attempt at my first song.

Laying here out under the stars
Wondering why I'm here alone.
Trying to forget the pain you caused me
But baby I gotta say, nothings the same without you.
The sky is so different.
the stars just aren't the same.
I miss you
And every night I look up at the night sky
and wish you a good night.
But nobody knows it but me.
What happened to forever and always?
You promised me forever...
and now I'm here all alone,
clutching the memories of
you and me
and what used to be.
While your out with
another girl,
keeping her warm.
I miss you.
Baby,
keep your distance.
Keep your baggy pants
Keep your memories.
They are useless to me.
Stay away from me.
Baby please,
I can't bare the pain anymore.
Its in the past let it be.
Even though I miss you
You were my everything,
and now she's your everything.
So baby spare me the agony, and
just stay away.
I miss you.

1 comment: