Sunday, February 28, 2010
Sparks Flying
The color of your eyes is ice blue and mesmerizing. Your smile so sweet and innocent. Your touch sends electricity throughout my body and gets my heart racing. The sparks that fly when our lips connect is like no other feeling known. When our hands are entangled together, I realize its just you and me baby. Nobody to stop us, nothing to come between us, and we won't let it happen. Baby just let this moment last forever. I proceed to get lost in your eyes, and as I begin to express how you make me feel, your hand covers my mouth and you whisper ever so softly "Just let us have this moment." And it happens. You have my heart. It's yours and only yours. Don't throw it away. It's you and me, baby, against the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment