You slowly make your way over to me, and my breath is gone. Lost, and I can't find it. Our eyes meet, and my whole body just wants to scream. My heart races and pounds against my chest. You smile back that sweet innocent smile of yours, and I can't hold mine back. As you get closer to me, I take a step towards you. As we meet, you put your arms out, wrap them around my waist, and lift me up into the air. I've never felt so excited in my life. You are everything I've ever wanted, and more. You are my dream, that I thought was never possible. As you pull me closer to you, my eyes are locked in yours, and it feels like I'll never be able to look away. The most thrilling feeling in the world. You throw me a curve ball, and kiss me. My entire body has been taken over by these feelings that you give me. My entire body feels so light, and my thoughts get blurry. As you put my back on the ground, my knees get shaky, and I feel like I can't stand. My knees feel so weak, and my mind doesn't even know what to think. It's all over the place, thinking of your smile, your voice, your eyes, your kiss, your touch. You pull me in and hug me, so tightly that I never want to let go of you. And just before you pull away, you whisper in my ear "Forever and always." You are all I need now, and everything I want. Every minute with you I will cherish. Every second spent apart, will be ever so long, and dreadful. But baby, I can do it, because missing you is worth the wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment