Saturday, March 13, 2010

Insecurities.

I love you. The three most powerful words in the world for a girl. To hear them, from the right one, is a dream come true. But then, makes it all more complicated. Am I good enough? Pretty enough? Smart enough? Cute? Funny? Every thought possible runs through our mind like a song on the radio. Every girl dreams of the first time he'll say it to her. And how she'll react. But in the actual moment of it happening, our minds go blank. And all that fills us is a smile. The glisten in his eyes when he says it. His adorable smile. And the passion in the moment. The 3 most important words slip out of our lips, and travel back to him. The most magical moment in the entire world, when two people fall in love. It's crazy how a moment so perfect, can make a girl feel so overwhelmed. Am I truly good enough for you? But, then you show me a whole new world. You show me my true beauty, inside and out. You show me how perfect we are together. You have completely knocked away those old worries. Thank you. For what you may ask? For showing me that none of those questions I constantly asked myself ever mattered. For loving me.

1 comment:

  1. For the one who will love you forever, he will be very lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete